In December of 2016 I saw an ad for a trial sample from Ombia Derma and decided to try the offer. Two weeks later, after receiving the sample I noticed two charges of $94.57 and $89.47.

I never agreed to this transaction or did I know about it. Since this happened around Christmas time I waited until January and went to my Credit Union to see what I can do about this. They canceled my debit card right away and gave me a dispute form to fill out. I did call Ombia Derma and talked with a representative.

They gave me nothing but excuses why I should continue with the product. I told them to cancel and I told them that I want my money back. After a short conversation they hung up on me. So I filed a dispute.

After writing letters and showing the Credit Union statements to prove that I canceled and never even received the product I just finally received confirmation after almost four months that the dispute is over with and that I received all my money back. I am happy about that, but I am upset that there are companies like Ombia Derma out there taking advantage of people like us. In my eyes they are criminals and need to be shut down. I also blame myself for trusting a company like them.

I guess I should of looked at the reviews first.

Don't buy from a company that you never heard of, or at least investigate them before buying. I learned my lesson and hopefully it won't happen again.

Review about: Ombia Derma Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Dishonest trial, Fraud on the public.

Comments

#1319348

Did you read the terms of the sample ? You may have agreed to future shipments (re : billings) and yes I hate shyster companies too.